Thursday, February 24, 2011

XrayForum.net

Greetings...

I have created a new online forum for imaging professionals and students.  It's free and ready to go live as we speak. 

http://www.xrayforum.net

When decided to go back to school for a degree in Radiographic Technology, I could not find a resource like this, so I created one through the Ning network online.  Before that site had to close down, it had over 2000 registered users on the Radiography Student Network.  Unfortunately when Ning discontinued their free service, I felt that paying for access was not in my best interest financially since they wanted a significant fee for hosting a social network of over 2000 members. 

Hopefully this new effort will be as successful since I'm hosting it myself.  The site is brand new as of today, so it will take a little time to get the ball rolling.  Stop by and have a look around!

No comments:

Post a Comment