Sunday, February 27, 2011

iRadTech

 

CLICK HERE to go to the iRadTech Website

If you are a Rad Tech and own an iPhone or a Droid, you might wanna check out this nifty little app called iRadTech.  This is a cool little electronic pocket guide for radiographers that has all the positioning information you need for various x-ray exams in a touch-screen format.  Each exam listed in this software includes information such as patient positioning (with images), position of body part, breathing instructions if required, image receptor selection, central ray placement and angle, a list of image quality checkpoints, list of structures to be demonstrated, and a sample x-ray image.  You can also make and save notes with each exam such as technical factors or any additional notes you might want to include with a particular exam.

I purchased this software on my Droid last summer and I'm quite happy with it.  I have actually used it several times when I have come across orders for exams that I haven't done in a long time.  Since my phone is always in my pocket, I always have a positioning guide with me.

Stop by http://www.xrayforum.net for a visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment